Hot chocolate can warm you up but together with a bit of alcohol it can even warm up your soul.
- 1cup Milk
- 25gr Dark Chocolate
- 25gr Milk Chocolate
- 1Tbsp Sugar
- 1cl Dark Spiced Rum
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1pinch Salt
- 1tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1tsp Ginger powder
- Marshmallows for the topping
- In a pot, warm up the milk in low heat to about 95°C (Almost boiling).
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the heat and put the rest of the ingredients in the milk.
- Let the ingredients rest in the warm milk for a couple of minutes.
- Place the pot back on the low heat and whisk until smooth.
- Pour in a cup and serve with marshmallows.
For more hot chocolate recipes, tips and ideas read the Hot Chocolate Project.