Enjoy a cup of strong dark hot chocolate together with a smooth and subtle warm sensation from the chili.
- 1cup Milk
- 50gr Dark Chocolate
- 1Tbsp Sugar
- 1pinch Salt
- 1tsp Chili Powder
- In a pot, warm up the milk in low heat to about 95°C (Almost boiling).
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the heat and put the rest of the ingredients in the milk.
- Let the ingredients rest in the warm milk for a couple of minutes.
- Place the pot back on the low heat and whisk until smooth.
- Pour in a cup.
- (Optional) Wet the rim of the cup with water and sprinkle a bit of chili powder.
For more hot chocolate recipes, tips and ideas read the Hot Chocolate Project.