An intense and rich flavor packed with several spices that will remind you all of the beautiful things about autumn.
- 1cup Milk
- 25gr Dark Chocolate
- 25gr Milk Chocolate
- 1Tbsp Sugar
- 1pinch Salt
- 1tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4tsp Ginger powder
- 1/4tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4tsp Ground All Spice
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings for the topping
- In a pot, warm up the milk in low heat to about 95°C (Almost boiling).
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- Remove the pot from the heat and put the rest of the ingredients in the milk.
- Let the ingredients rest in the warm milk for a couple of minutes.
- Place the pot back on the low heat and whisk until smooth.
- Pour in a cup and serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles.
For more hot chocolate recipes, tips and ideas read the Hot Chocolate Project.